[YAKSON HOUSE] 10TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / NUTRIVE CREAM MASK / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY

[YAKSON HOUSE] 10TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / NUTRIVE CREAM MASK / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY



Beauty Products used by Yakson House


Lately, I have been receiving good feed backs from my friends, saying that my skin is glowing and blooming. Then I would say, “Only Yakson touches my face.”, and we’d have a good laugh. Hey, you have to know that I seldom get compliments like that. In my entire life, you can only count in your fingers how many times I was labeled “beautiful” or “pretty”. I am always the ugly duckling, the chubby girl….
Well it’s true, though. I have never had a facial care in my entire life, until Yakson House tapped me. It’s like a heaven-sent! You wanna know what beauty products they are using to their clients? Read on…
As I have mentioned in my previous posts, each session, Yakson House therapists give the best service any client could ever ask for. Aside from a great service, they also use the best beauty products out there.
The following are the list of products they use for their face resizing care:
  • Red Ginseng Mask
DSC_0274.JPG
DSC_0116.JPG
This mask is made up of 30 Korean herbal ingredients design to tighten and firm facial skin. And you know what is the best thing about it? It smells like coffee!
  • Green Edition Sulfur
DSC_0273.JPG
A nutritious face cream that instantly recharges skin with essential nutrients: the skin becomes bright, supple and extremely comforted.
  • BB Cream
DSC_0268.JPG
BB cream is applied after the whole session to keep the skin moisturized. This is perfect because it can be worn alone as a tinted moisturizer, over serum and moisturizer as a regular foundation, and under powder, depending on the desired amount of coverage.
  • Facial Wash
Used to clean the face and remove make up
  • Facial toner
Toners are most helpful and necessary for people with oily or acne-prone skin, or for people who want extra cleansing after wearing makeup or other heavy skin products such as sun screen.
  • Sunblock
DSC_0264.JPG
It’s just recently that I realize that sunblock is relevant to one’s skin. It should be used in a daily basis, and not just when you go to the beach or outdoors. I think I should really invest in protecting my skin by buying a good  sunscreen / sun block product.


Please visit Yakson House Makati’s Facebook page and their website for more details. They are is located at G4 Perla Mansion, 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village and they are open from Mondays to Saturdays, from 11AM – 8PM.





 Yakson Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

 Yakson Singapor Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage