[YAKSON HOUSE] 8TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY / TUMMY CARE

[YAKSON HOUSE] 8TH BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW / FREE CARE / K BEAUTY / TUMMY CARE






YAKSON HOUSE PH GOLKI: TUMMY CARE







As my Yakson House PH sessions continues, it never fails to surprise me with the services that they do to help me "beautify" my body/skin. As I have mentioned from my last blog session, I was so relaxed with the hot and cold stones therapy.  And I'm glad to still have experienced it for this session. We started with something new though.


What was something new?


I'm used to starting the sessions with back and shoulder massage. It's my autopilot to lie on my front as we start but I was surprised when I was asked to lie on my back so we can push thru with the front massage. It started with the chest massage and then furthered moved on to the tummy.




The tummy care was a bit painful. Well obviously, I don't use my core a lot, so it probably add up to the pain. As what most people say, "Tiis-Ganda" feeling. It's a feeling that my bulging tummy needs this -- it feels like doing a lot of sets of abs exercises. Even though, it's a bit painful, i'm still excited to see a slight result in my tummy.

I've also mentioned from my prior blog about the Modelling Mask. It's still my favorite! I really love the cooling sensation!
Hi Mumu! ;p



You can also do consultation, just visit them at:


Yakson House Philippines
G4 Perla Mansion 117Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village. Makati. Philippines
Mondays to Saturday: 10am-8pm
Sunday: closed
Contact Number: 02-892-9441
Jessiekaa: http://www.jessiekaaa.com/2016/09/yakson-house-ph-golki-tummy-care.html








Yakson Singapore Branch : 6734-8777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage