[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / FREE MASSAGE / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW







[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR / CUSTOMER REVIEW






YAKSON HOUSE PH GOLKI THERAPY: WHAT HAPPENS IN THESE SESSIONS?






“Masakit ba?” that’s always the question to me from people who are following me through this Golki Therapy project with Yakson House Philippines. Well, it really wasn’t that painful, the pressure was just a little bit surprising. The most surprising part for me is when my ears were being pulled. I’m not a fan of hard massages so given that I’m the one saying this, It’s not that much especially for people who are into deep massages.

I'm now on my 2nd Session. To give you a background of the sequences.


Session 1 Sequence:

Facial Cleaning - My Before Photo - Facial Massage - Back Massage - Shoulder Massage - Golki - Mask Mold to compare after the last session

Session 2 Sequence:

Facial Cleaning - Facial Massage - Back Massage - Shoulder Massage - Cupping - Golki and Mask


Facial Massage

During my 1st session, I really thought that this is the Bone Therapy because it was so relieving. It is known that Facial Massages increase blood flow to create more oxygen to hinder skin ageing and roughness. I have been also trying to do self massages at home but Ms. Kim told me that I should be doing correctly or else the skin will sag.



Back Massage

It was totally different with the massages I've tried on Local Spas (yes, even the expensive ones). Different in a sense that it is great! It made me think that massage equipment were used but NO, it's all the magic of a mother's hands  (what yakson means!)


Shoulder Massage

My Favorite! It loosen the stiffness of the muscles of the neck and shoulders.


Golki Therapy

You’d really feel that bone-to-bone pressure by Ms. Kim. On my second session, the pressure was stronger probably because the muscles loosen up from the 1st one [not sure! haha]


Mask

They leave this around 20 mins on the skin; A time for you to take a nap.



GOOD NEWS! THEY HAVE EXTENDED THIS PROMO UNTIL AUGUST 31, 2016.





You can also do consultation, just visit them at:

Yakson House Philippines
G4 Perla Mansion 117Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village. Makati. Philippines
Mondays to Saturday: 10am-8pm
Sunday: closed
Contact Number: 02-892-9441























 Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

(http://www.jessiekaaa.com/2016/07/no-more-bloated-face-project-what-is.html)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage