[YAKSON HOUSE] YAKSON HOUSE FACE RESIZING CARE: 10TH SESSION REVIEW / BEAUTY EDITOR / FREE CARE / EVENT / FACE RESIZING CARE




[YAKSON HOUSE] YAKSON HOUSE FACE RESIZING CARE: 10TH SESSION REVIEW / BEAUTY EDITOR / FREE CARE / EVENT / FACE RESIZING CARE 





There are opportunities that we anticipate to come and events we wish not to happen. So is my last session at Yakson House, I don’t want the latter. I and my friends went there Saturday morning, June 18, 2016. I was excited to see the before and after (which I forgot to take a photo of) yet I don’t want it to end. I will miss the massage but I will miss these 3 lovelies more.
ladies.jpg.jpg
STOMACH MASSAGE
Started with stomach massage, I wrote before that I prefer the back massage since it’s more relaxing and the stomach massage is quite painful BUT after the 4 sessions I received, I saw a difference really. It won’t make your tummy super slim of course but it did make it curvier.
stomassage.jpg
CLEANSING
If you want to have a good skin (goal), you have to be very intricate with your cleansing since no matter how expensive your skin care products if you didn’t cleanse your face well, your skin won’t be able to absorb it. I learned the proper cleansing by watching Korean-Japanese tutorials on YouTube and Yakson’s way is pure LOVE.
cleanse.jpg
Cleansing is quite different this time since the massage included is more like Golki.
GOLKI THERAPY
I remember when I first had it. It was painful that made me swear like crap haha but among all the process in Face Resizing Care, this is my most awaited part! I am writing this after two weeks yet the v-line is still prominent. Talking about integrity here, it did worked for me!
golki.jpg
The pain is tolerable after 3 sessions I think. You’ll get used to it and you will probably look forward to it just like me haha.
MOLDING MASK
This is for the documentation but the mask itself has a lot of benefits like skin firming so the 10-15minute-wait is nothing. It was then removed and they cleansed my face once again.
mask.jpg
FINAL CARE
Ms. Liza then put skincare + BB cream that made me quite ready for the documentation.
final
MISSEBAN Notes:
  • The result is visible. If you are concern with asymmetrical face, this is for you.
  •  If you’re finding a place where staffs are lovely and understanding (not because it’s their job) and where you will feel comfortable, try Yakson House.
Everyone has their own standard when it comes to beauty. Some might prefer smaller face, some find it not appealing; it’s all about respect and acceptance. I choose to accept this program because I want to have a prominent v-line but that doesn’t mean I don’t find huge face as beautiful. Everyone is beautiful, remember you are WONDERFULLY made by the One who made the Heavens and Earth. Yes YOU, You are beautiful!



Yakson House Makati, Philippines
G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village, Makati, Philippines
Till the next post my friends! Be beautiful inside and out!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage