[YAKSON HOUSE] YAKSON WEDDING CARE REVIEW / KOREA WEDDING / CUSTOMER REVIEW / WEDDING CARE / SELF WEDDING / KOREA WEDDING






[YAKSON HOUSE] YAKSON WEDDING CARE REVIEW / KOREA WEDDING / CUSTOMER REVIEW / WEDDING CARE / SELF WEDDING







Hello!
May is the most shining month
of a year.

There are lots of
weddings going on around us.

By the way,
have you ever 
heard about "Self-Wedding"?








The winner of Wedding contest 2016 
is about Juyoung Kim
who had have yakson wedding care.


Here is her wedding care review.







Bride:

Hello, I am a new bride
who is enjoying new wedding life.

I was planning on 
the self outdoor wedding.







There are a lot of
things to do 
for self wedding.

Mostly, I was too 
stressed out 
since I have to 
work on wedding, my job,
and study.

I felt so tired and
skin is getting worse..

So, I had to visit
Yakson.







I have started to 
get face re-sizing care
before 4 months from my wedding.

Definitely, I was so sure that
they can fix my unbalanced face.

Furthermore, they always
gave me some helpful tips
for me.

It was so helpful. 





My hobby is triathlon,
so my body line was ugly,
but Yakson started to
make it beautifully too!

All the situations that I had to face with
while i prepared my wedding
made me too miserable,
but Yakson always helped me out
to get over it. 










Right before wedding,
I started to get wedding care.

I also offered Yakson care
to my husband.
(There is special are for men)

He said, it was
the best care he has ever gotten. 









The most important thing
is i can be the shiniest bride
on my wedding day.








Yakson is
the right answer for
my perfect wedding.







Thank you, Yakson!







Yakson also
thank you
for vivid wedding review =)






If you want romantic, wedding, succeed
on your wedding day,
please check Yakson program =)


















 Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs