[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW /FACE RESIZING CARE / PRETTY FACE / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR


[YAKSON HOUSE] BEAUTY EDITOR'S REVIEW /FACE RESIZING CARE / PRETTY FACE / BEAUTY TIP / BEAUTY EDITOR


YAKSON HOUSE FACE RESIZING CARE: 4TH SESSION REVIEW

Hello friends! So, I still prefer Saturdays at Yakson but since I have other stuffs to do on Saturday, Friday night is the best option for me. I had my Fourth Session at 6pm April 22, 2016. I have been eating junks the past days so my face is bloated like crap plus I have been breaking out like crazy! I don’t know why every time I am about to meet some folks I broke out! Anyways, review time!
CLEANSING
Ms. Lisa did the cleansing and back massage this time. The same concept but there’s a difference since everyone has unique techniques. Nonetheless, the cleansing part is also good.
BACK MASSAGE
I feel sorry for Ms. Lisa who did the back massage as she has to work in a big back, it must have been hard for her but it was soooo good I can exchange it to Golki Therapy! Lemme give you an idea how hard it was for her but good for me haha, talk about being mean!
SUCTION MACHINE with SLIMMING MASK
I asked them to include it together with the slimming mask because I was so bloated and I thought it could help calm down some zits. It’s good, unless you have super humongous face I would still recommend the Golki Therapy. I want to try the hot and cold stone again next session.
GOLKI THERAPY
To be honest, we have a love and hate relationship with Golki. I love it because I could see some effects but sometimes I kinda hate it because it hurts. Suffer for beauty ei? Anyways, I will endure it no matter what haha! Desperate no?
MISSEBAN Notes:
  • You will always go out at Yakson with a glowing skin, that’s one thing I noticed but it’s not permanent okay? Healthy lifestyle and good skincare practice with massage can do that (and some supplements I guess)
  • I am still in love with the back massage. Very loyal no?
  • The process of Golki therapy is painful but I would still choose to get it if I have overflowing mollah.
Yakson House is still having a 10% off promo on all services this summer. Make a reservation now by calling them at 02-892-9441 or visit theirwebsite  and facebook page for more updates.
Yakson House Makati, Philippines
G4 Perla Mansion 117 Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village, Makati, Philippines
Till the next post my friends! Be beautiful inside and out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage