[Yakson House] We are recruiting 6th beauty editors for Manhattan and Makati Branch!





Hi, Everyone!

How was your weekend?

I came back from long holiday and I feel little tired. 

Like Chinese new year, we celebrate Korean new year every February. 

This Year of February, we had 5 days off. 



During Korean new year, I visited my relatives and grandparents. 

I had so much food over the weekend, I feel I gained couple of pounds already. 

Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. 

Today, I want to announce you all about Yakson House's 6th beauty editors.

Yes! That's right!

We are recruiting Beauty editors again!



Check out the posters below! 





^ This poster above is about Manhattan beauty editor! 











^ The poster above is poster about Makati branch. 




Please, Please Don't hesitate to apply for an beauty editor!

Any questions about beauty editors, Please visit our facebook and leave us messages. 

we will answer as fast as we can. 

Thank you everyone. 














Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474



 Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441



Yakson House LA Branch : 213-387-7900


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage