Thank you very much Erika Jjang in Makati Branch


Thank you very much Erika Jjang in Makati Branch

Thank you very much Erika Jjang in Makati Branch

Original Message


Annyong haseyo! This is Erika Jjang from the Philippines! I had my first yakson house experience early this year. I was so pleased and delighted with the whole service! Everybody greeted and welcomed me with smiles. They were very polite and accommodating!  It's like I'm a regular customer! The whole staff were very friendly.

I did not know what to expect from the Face Reduction Care, they warned me that it might be painful. So while undergoing the process I was waiting for the painful part, which I did not experience! It was relaxing and felt really different! They placed so much product on me that after the whole visit I felt renewed and fresh! My favorite part would be the facial mask wherein the only part of my face that was left uncovered was my nose :D Ahhh!! The experience was worth it! The whole ambiance of the room made me feel that I was in Korea! Thank you very much Yakson House and to the whole team at Makati Philippines! Kamsa hamnida!

Reply Message

 


Good day :)
We appreciate that you shared your experiences with us on our website.
We are very happy to heard from you what you had been experienced here.
Thank You so much and hoping for your continue trust to Yakson House Phil.

Maraming salamat po :)



Kim, Yumin
Phil. Branch Owner


Yakson House Makati Branch
Owner: Yu Min Kim
Address: G4 Perla Mansion 117Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village. Makati. Philippines
Hours: 10:00 ~20:00
Telephone: 02-892-9441

yakson house



Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage