Experience at Yakson House in Makati


Experience at Yakson House in Makati

Experience at Yakson House in Makati

Original Message


I took the course for Pretty Body Care include face.
I really felt my body has changed in first 2weeks, and after 10 sessions, many people says to me my face is smaller than before.
I experienced hard pressure and some pain during the bone therapy, but could stand those pain to think of the effect of the therapy.
Now I am taking arm care course...
The staff at the Yakson House are very friendly and professional.
I will highly recommend Yakson House's bone therapy to everyone. 

Reply Message

 


Good day  to you!
W e at Yakson House Phil. Branch would like to say our deepest Thank You for giving us a chance to took care
of your body and your health, and we appreciate that you shared your experiences with us on our website.
Thank You so much and hoping for your continue trust to Yakson House Phil.
Have Nice Day!


Thank you very much,

Kim, Yumin
Phil. Branch Owner


Yakson House Makati Branch
Owner: Yu Min Kim
Address: G4 Perla Mansion 117Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village. Makati. Philippines
Hours: 10:00 ~20:00
Telephone: 02-892-9441

yakson house



Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441     

Comments

  1. Great results! I hope you'll make another branch here in the Philippines...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage