Yakson House experience (Korea Golgi Massage)


Yakson House experience (Korea Golgi Massage)

Yakson House experience (Korea Golgi Massage)





Original Message



I would like to share my experience with Yakson House.
It was my first time I got massage and atmosphere was comfortable.

After changing my clothes, I am lying on the massage table. It was very comfortable and keep me warm there are floor warming system that makes me feel relax. I had unequal face care that included pelvis care, rib care and face golgi massage.
(It was full body massage)

It started with calf and leg massage.  I think it can help reduce leg cramps and swelling in the legs. Actually I had terrible pain in my lower back and shoulder and she was able to help me. After the massages at Yakson House there has been obvious release and relief. My shoulder`s been feeling better, my back is more comfortable.

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. Do you need something to help you relax? Then you should try a massage.

Tips
Be sure to speak up. It is important you feel comfortable during the massage session. 

regards,
Lucy


Reply Message





Hi Ms. Lucy Kim.

Thank you for sharing your experience on our website. we really appreciate it ^^
It's really great to hear that you enjoyed your golgi massage sessions at a good atmosphere.
Also, we are glad to hear that your legs and backs swellings have gotten better! 
We will always try our best to provide a bone therapy that would give beauty and health at the same time.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and please stop by again if you have any questions^^

 Yak Son House Manhattan Branch
 Owner  Hae  S. Choi  and  Staffs.

Yakson House Manhattan Branch
Owner: Choi, Hae suk
Address: 38W 32nd St. #601 New York NY 10001
Hours: 10:00 ~22:00
Telephone: 212-564-7474

yakson house



Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage