Bowlegs


Bowlegs

Bowlegs


Original Message

Hi!

I'm very interested in undergoing the curved legs care. I have bowlegs and my right hip is higher than my left hip. I also have flat feet so my condition sometimes makes my knee, hip and feet hurt. Will the programs also help my other conditions of having uneven hips and flat feet? Will you get x-rays of the legs or do you do treatments right away? Are there available before-after pictures on the internet about your treatments?
Do you have other branches in the Philippines like in Cebu (I actually live in Cebu)? 
Everyone around me is telling me that the only way to fix my bowlegs is through surgery but I really want to change this deformity.  :) Thanks!

Reply Message

 


Good Day to you!

Actually more good if your going to our shop so that we can check your condition first, but unfortunately we dont have any branch yet here in the phils. one only in makati, we are not get xrays but we take a picture of your legs so that we can see the before and after..before we are not posting pictures on the website but this coming September we are trying to uplowd pictures..

Thank you very much!
if you still have questions pld. feel free to contact us at (02)9829441 or 09054393761

Kim, Yumin
Phil. Branch Owner


Yakson House Makati Branch
Owner: Yu Min Kim
Address: G4 Perla Mansion 117Don C.Palanca St. Legaspi Village. Makati. Philippines
Hours: 10:00 ~20:00
Telephone: 02-892-9441

yakson house



Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage