To the beautiful you, To the eautiful you drama trailer


To the beautiful you, To the eautiful you drama trailerTo the beautiful you, To the eautiful you drama trailer



Minho plays a high-jump athlete (Kang Taejun) in the drama. Kang Taejun(Minho) holds the junior world record in high jump. Goo Jaehee(Sulli) transforms into a boy to meet Kang Taejun. SHINee`s Minho shared his excitement for his new drama. He said “It`s finally my first step. I am nervous but excited”

Also Yakson House`s celebrity customer, Seo Jun Young plays the role of Ha Seung Ri, a dorm 2 supervisor and fencing team leader. Seo jun young show off trendy school uniform styling in official poster. Recently he gets a lot of attention in school uniform because he looks young for his age.

I am so excited for this drama! Some of it, this drama reminds me of “Coffee Prince” and I loved the Japanese version (hana kimi). I hope it will be fun as much as japans version. 

Comments

  1. hi there
    hope u could join my giveaway!

    http://poptartselle.blogspot.com/2012/08/join-my-international-giveaway-from.html

    xx

    elle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage