Friday, August 17, 2012

To the beautiful you, To the eautiful you drama trailer


To the beautiful you, To the eautiful you drama trailerTo the beautiful you, To the eautiful you drama trailer



Minho plays a high-jump athlete (Kang Taejun) in the drama. Kang Taejun(Minho) holds the junior world record in high jump. Goo Jaehee(Sulli) transforms into a boy to meet Kang Taejun. SHINee`s Minho shared his excitement for his new drama. He said “It`s finally my first step. I am nervous but excited”

Also Yakson House`s celebrity customer, Seo Jun Young plays the role of Ha Seung Ri, a dorm 2 supervisor and fencing team leader. Seo jun young show off trendy school uniform styling in official poster. Recently he gets a lot of attention in school uniform because he looks young for his age.

I am so excited for this drama! Some of it, this drama reminds me of “Coffee Prince” and I loved the Japanese version (hana kimi). I hope it will be fun as much as japans version.