Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Facial Balance Care, Balance Skin Care



Yakson House Facial Balance Care Review

Facial Balance Care, Balance Skin Care

I got facial balance care from Yakson House. Staffs are kind and friendly, especially branch owner she gave me professional bone therapy I have felt like my bone structure is changing. When I ask staffs about this, they say by bone therapy unbalanced body structure has changed in a good way.
  

Facial Balance Care, Balance Skin Care

Facial Balance Care, Balance Skin Care

Facial Balance Care, Balance Skin Care

I have an office job. I sit in a chair and spend most of my day typing on a computer so for many years, I suffered with back pain, shoulder pain. Yakson House`s massage was like pain killers. The massage release toxins and pain. It was so great to get a massage every week from Yakson House. 
How much better I feel after a massage. Everyone should try one for sure! Thank you, Yakson House for your great work!


                       yakson house




Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441