Facial Balance Care, Balance Skin Care



Yakson House Facial Balance Care Review

Facial Balance Care, Balance Skin Care

I got facial balance care from Yakson House. Staffs are kind and friendly, especially branch owner she gave me professional bone therapy I have felt like my bone structure is changing. When I ask staffs about this, they say by bone therapy unbalanced body structure has changed in a good way.
  

Facial Balance Care, Balance Skin Care

Facial Balance Care, Balance Skin Care

Facial Balance Care, Balance Skin Care

I have an office job. I sit in a chair and spend most of my day typing on a computer so for many years, I suffered with back pain, shoulder pain. Yakson House`s massage was like pain killers. The massage release toxins and pain. It was so great to get a massage every week from Yakson House. 
How much better I feel after a massage. Everyone should try one for sure! Thank you, Yakson House for your great work!


                       yakson house




Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441     




Comments

  1. i called yaksonhouse makati branch
    last month and i talked to tina(correct me if i'm wrong)
    and asked about bowed legs correction cu'z i have it right now :(

    but i'm really glad about your staff, friendliness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Camilla! It was nice to meet the persona know of Yakson House and Thank you for staff complement!

      Delete
  2. Wow I can really see the huge different in before and after!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was quite surprise to see result! Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  3. yah you're right miss camilla,, TINA ROTOR is so nice to talk with,, i've just talked and inquire to her an hour ago,, maka punta nga dyan sa YaksonHouse at masubukan. Miss Yakson House can we avail of the discount? thanks in advance:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry for late reply. We do not have any promotion right now but I am sure we provide the best result for you :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

[YAKSON] HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT "APPLE HIPS?"

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage