My Husband Got a Family / You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly


My Husband Got a Family / You Who Rolled In Unexpectedly





New weekend dram “You who rolled in unexpectedly”, also known as “my husband got a family”. Yakson House`s celebrity star ‘Jin kyung’ plays a role of Min Ji Young (Cha Yoon Hee`s sister-in-law). She said “first time I met director; I thought this role I should play. I feel more confident about my role”

Genre:  family
Episodes:  50
Broadcast network: KBS2 (Every Saturday & Sunday)
Synopsis: Hong Yun Hee falls in love with a perfect doctor, Bang Gwi Nam. They get married but meets unbelievable mother-in-law

Cast
Kim Young Ran as Han Man Hee
Kim Yong Hee as Cha Se Joong
Kim Nam Joo as Cha Yoon Hee
Kang Min Hyuk as Cha Se Gwang
Yoo Joon Sang as Bang Gwi Nam
Jin Kyung (진경) as Min Ji Young


yakson house




Yakson House NY Branch : 212-564-7474

Yakson House Makati Branch : 02)892-9441

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bow Leg Correction – Yakson House

Bow Leg Straightening, Leg Straightening Massage

Bow Legs Correction, Bow Legs Treatment, Correct Bow Legs